Recipe of Easy Toster Oven Chocolate Cookies Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Toster Oven Chocolate Cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Toster Oven Chocolate Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Toster Oven Chocolate Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Your mood can really be helped by green tea. You knew green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with a specific amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid actually induces brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you be healthier. And now you know it can help improve your mood too!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy toster oven chocolate cookies recipe. You can cook easy toster oven chocolate cookies using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Toster Oven Chocolate Cookies:
- Prepare 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- Get 1 of Or homemade pancake mix.
- You need 50 grams of Butter (unsalted).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Milk.
- Provide 40 grams of Chocolate bar (milk or white).
Steps to make Easy Toster Oven Chocolate Cookies:
- Soften the butter in the microwave at 600 W for 25 seconds). Adjust as necessary..
- Put the softened butter and sugar in a bowl, and mix well with a whisk..
- Add the pancake mix and milk, and mix with a spatula until no longer powdery. Break the chocolate into small pieces and mix in..
- Place small teaspoon sized portions of dough on parchment paper, leaving space in between each one. Press them a little to flatten and shape into rounds..
- Bake in the oven for 6-7 minutes. They burn easily, so keep an eye on them. If they look like they are about to burn, cover with foil..
- They are soft when done, but are crispy when cooled..
If you find this Easy Toster Oven Chocolate Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.