Recipe of Cheesy Squash Casserole Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Squash Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Squash Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These kinds of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Although it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. Perhaps the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will boil water or steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many individuals incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. You get the maximum energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. Largely, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy squash casserole recipe. You can cook cheesy squash casserole using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Squash Casserole:
- Get 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Take 6 of medium yellow squash, thinly sliced and cubed.
- Take 1 of large Vidalia onion, thinly sliced.
- Provide 2 of large tomatoes, sliced and cubed.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Take 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Provide 1/2 bag of Cheez-it crackers, crushed medium to fine.
Steps to make Cheesy Squash Casserole:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 2 quart casserole dish. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute the squash, tomatoes, onion and butter until soft. Transfer to a bowl and stir in the Parmesan, cheddar and sour cream. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Place in the prepared casserole dish and sprinkle the cracker crumbs evenly over the top. Bake for 20 minutes or until the top is golden and bubbly..
You probably already have the ingredients in the pantry; That reliable taste of squash, buttery crackers and fluffy cheese! This Squash Casserole is a classic side dish recipe that's so easy to make! Creamy, cheesy, and loaded with yellow squash, this is the perfect side to serve with weeknight dinners or at your Thanksgiving table! In a medium size bowl, mix cheese with squash mixture. Beat eggs and stir into milk.
If you find this Cheesy Squash Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.