Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Tikka Masala recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Tikka Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tikka Masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Select To Consume Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many people do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. In the following paragraphs we're going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
One of the primary forms of foods you ought to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The quantity of vitamin C that can be seen in berries, is one of the principal reasons you ought to be eating berries. Yet another thing you will realize is that the antioxidants in berries is actually higher than just about any other food that you may select to eat and this can help with your circulatory system. You may additionally be aware that antioxidants are also able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can in addition help to stop the degeneration of the cells.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. Also if you remove all the refined food that you shouldn't be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to chicken tikka masala recipe. You can have chicken tikka masala using 28 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tikka Masala:
- Take of Tikka masala marinade.
- Use 1 cup of fat free Greek yoghurt.
- Prepare of Thumb size piece of ginger.
- Get 2 of large cloves garlic.
- Take 1 of tspn cumin.
- You need 1 of tspn turmeric.
- Provide 1 of tspn chilli powder.
- You need 1 of tspn salt.
- Prepare 1 kg of chicken thigh fillets (skinless and boneless).
- You need of Curry.
- You need 1 tbspn of oil.
- Provide 2 of medium onions.
- You need 1 of whole red pepper.
- Take 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 tin of water (swish round chopped tomatoes tin).
- You need 1/5 of tube tomato purée (100g).
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
- Use of Thumb size piece of ginger.
- Use 1 tbspn of salt.
- You need 1 tbspn of pepper.
- Get of Big squeeze of honey.
- You need 2 tbspn of Greek yoghurt.
- You need 2 of tspn Garam Masala.
- Get 2 of tspn cumin.
- Prepare 1 of tspn turmeric.
- You need 1 tbspn of ground coriander.
- You need 1 of tspn chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 of lemon juice.
Instructions to make Chicken Tikka Masala:
- Chop the ginger and garlic and cut chicken into bite size chunks. Mix all the marinade ingredients together into the chicken and cover in fridge for at least an hour..
- Once marinated, cook chicken in batches till brown (not cooked through) in hot oil (I use rapeseed oil). Once brown pop into a bowl. Then in same pan add a bit more oil and cook onions then add spices once caramelised..
- Add all other curry ingredients (except yoghurt), then re-add onions into a jug and blitz till smooth. Then add back into pan, re-add chicken and slowly add yoghurt (take off heat to stir yoghurt through), then simmer on low for an hour or so. Squeeze half the lemon in. Then serve. Garnish with lemon and coriander with few drops of yoghurt. Serve with steamed basmati rice..
If you find this Chicken Tikka Masala recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.