Easiest Way to Prepare Thai green curry Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
In general, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that, when you eat them, may improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you are wanting to feel happier. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all high in omega-3 and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight depression.
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. You can cook thai green curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai green curry:
- You need 500 g of chicken thigh.
- Provide 3 of medium size carrots.
- Take 1 of bok choy.
- Take 1 tablespoon of crushed garlic.
- Get 1 tablespoon of crushed ginger.
- Prepare of Green beans.
- Use 3 tablespoons of fish sauce.
- Take 1 can of coconut milk 400ml.
- Get 2-3 of Green curry paste.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of coconut sugar.
- Get of White rice.
Steps to make Thai green curry:
- Prepare veges, Thinly slice carrots, cut green beans in half, chop up bok choy..
- Heat pan medium to high heat with oil. Cut up chicken thighs into chunks. Lightly brown chicken, while chicken is cooking, put on the rice to start cooking. Once chicken is cooked remove from pan and set aside..
- Cook veges, extra teaspoon of oil, put in garlic and ginger and curry paste then carrots. Cook carrots for a couple of mins, stirring occasionally, then place in green beans and cook for another 2 mins..
- Once veges are cooked, add coconut milk and half a cup water, fish sauce and coconut sugar. Stirring mixing all up, then readd the chicken and let simmer for 5mins, add bok choy and cook for another min until it wilts..
- Serve up and eat!.
If you find this Thai green curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.