Easiest Way to Make Soft cookie-like Wagashi with white bean jam & rice flour Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Soft cookie-like Wagashi with white bean jam & rice flour recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soft cookie-like Wagashi with white bean jam & rice flour recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to consume. Several foods really do elevate your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are wonderful for helping you fight depression. Just see to it that you don’t toss out the yolk. The egg yolk is the most important part of the egg in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, specifically the yolks, are full of B vitamins. B vitamins can really help you elevate your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–function better. Consume an egg and feel a lot better!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soft cookie-like wagashi with white bean jam & rice flour recipe. You can cook soft cookie-like wagashi with white bean jam & rice flour using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Soft cookie-like Wagashi with white bean jam & rice flour:
- Use 150 g of Shiro an (white kidney bean paste containing sugar).
- Prepare 15 g of Joshin ko (rice flour).
- Take 1 g of Baking powder.
- Provide 0.5-1 tsp of Matcha.
Instructions to make Soft cookie-like Wagashi with white bean jam & rice flour:
- Mix 1g of Baking powder into 15g of Joshin ko (rice flour). Add the mixture into 150g of white bean jam and mix them well. Divide it into 2..
- Dissolve 0.5-1 tsp of Match powder in a little water. Mix the Matcha and one half of the dough. Wrap it with paper towel to take its water..
- Divide a plain dough in to 6. Divide the Match dough in to 6, too..
- Make flowers with the plain dough and Matcha one. And put them on a baking tray of a microwave oven with a baking paper..
- Heat them at 500W for 1minuites & 30 seconds (or 2min.) in a microwave oven..
- Cool them in the oven and take them out..
If you find this Soft cookie-like Wagashi with white bean jam & rice flour recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.