Simple Way to Make Simple Vegetarian Pasta Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Vegetarian Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Vegetarian Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should keep away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Some grains are truly excellent for driving away bad moods. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all wonderful for helping you feel happier. These grains fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods too. Feeling famished can really bring you down! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are not hard to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps promote a rise in your sugar levels which in turn takes your mood to a happier place.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple vegetarian pasta recipe. To cook simple vegetarian pasta you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Vegetarian Pasta:
- Take 3 of servings of any whole grain pasta.
- Prepare 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of diced onion.
- Use 1 of tomato.
- Provide 3 cups of baby spinach.
- Provide 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan.
- Take Pinch of salt.
- Get Pinch of pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 stick of butter.
Steps to make Simple Vegetarian Pasta:
- Prepare pasta from directions on package. Add salt and olive oil to the water..
- Add some butter to pan on medium heat. Add garlic to get that aroma going (~1 min). Then add onions and spinach and some more of the butter. Stir occasionally for about 10 minutes..
- Put pasta on low heat when done. Stir in some butter to the pasta. Then parmesan. Keep stirring. Once melted, add the onion/garlic/spinach mix..
- Top with chopped tomato and fresh parm *chef’s kiss*.
If you find this Simple Vegetarian Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.