Easiest Way to Make Thai Red Curry with Chicken & Tofu Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Red Curry with Chicken & Tofu recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Red Curry with Chicken & Tofu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Red Curry with Chicken & Tofu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many people do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. You will be delighted to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be ingesting every day.
You will find that different types of berries can be extremely good for your health. You will find that most berries have massive amounts of Vitamin C that you must realize is good for your body. Another thing you will recognize is that the antioxidants in berries is higher than just about any other food that you may choose to eat and this can aid with your circulatory system. Another thing you will notice that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help your body to fight off a variety of diseases.
For people who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can get in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red curry with chicken & tofu recipe. To make thai red curry with chicken & tofu you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Red Curry with Chicken & Tofu:
- Use 1 Tbsp of Red Curry Paste ★.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Coconut Oil (or Vegetable Oil) ★.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Take 1 of Bell Pepper.
- Get 150 g of Chicken.
- Use 200 g of Tofu.
- Get 1 can of Coconut Milk ☆.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water ☆.
- Take 1 tsp of Chicken Bouillon Paste (or 1 Cube Chicken Bouillon) ☆.
- You need 1 tsp of Brown Sugar ☆.
- Take 2 tsp of Fish Sauce ☆.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Chopped Cilantro (or 6 basil leaves).
Instructions to make Thai Red Curry with Chicken & Tofu:
- Cut the meat and vegetables into bite-size pieces..
- Cut tofu into bite-size pieces..
- Chop the cilantro..
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Add the curry paste, stir fry 1 minute or until fragrant..
- Stir in the meat and vegetables and cook for 3 minutes or until the meat is cooked through..
- Add coconut milk and water..
- Add chicken bouillon, brown sugar and tofu and simmer about 5 minutes..
- Add fish sauce..
- Add chopped cilantro and it is ready to serve with steamed Jasmine rice!.
If you find this Thai Red Curry with Chicken & Tofu recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.