Simple Way to Make Red Thai Curry Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Red Thai Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Red Thai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Thai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you wish to battle depression. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3s. DHA and omega-3s are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight back depression.
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red thai curry recipe. You can cook red thai curry using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Red Thai Curry:
- Provide 200 gm of Sliced Mushrooms.
- Get 2 of medium size sliced Carrots.
- Get 1 of Capsicum cut into cubes.
- Take 1 of medium size onion cut into cubes.
- Take 1 tbsp of Red Thai Curry masala.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of thick Coconut Milk.
- Take As needed of Water.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
Instructions to make Red Thai Curry:
- Chop all the vegetables and keep ready..
- Take oil in a vessel, add the onions and capsicum first and the carrots and saute well. Add the mushrooms and make a quick stir..
- Add the Thai masala and mix well..
- Add the coconut milk, and salt and take a boil..
- Add salt and water according..
- Keep stirring till you get a boil and then cook on low flame till the vegetables are done..
- Serve immediately with Boiled Rice..
If you find this Red Thai Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.