Recipe of Thai Red Curry Chicken (Pad Prik/Paprik) Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Red Curry Chicken (Pad Prik/Paprik) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Red Curry Chicken (Pad Prik/Paprik) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Red Curry Chicken (Pad Prik/Paprik) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
Many people do not understand that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. It’s also advisable to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. In this posting we shall be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain healthy.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you can have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or ice cream. Citrus fruits additionally provide you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins and also minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. You may also want to put together a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
For those of you who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red curry chicken (pad prik/paprik) recipe. To cook thai red curry chicken (pad prik/paprik) you only need 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Red Curry Chicken (Pad Prik/Paprik):
- Get 400 g of Chicken Meat.
- You need of [Marinade].
- Take 1 Tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- Use of [Thai Red Curry Paste] – blend/pounded.
- Use 20 g of Dried Chilli (rehydrate, deseed).
- Provide 20 g of Galangal.
- Use 30 g of Garlic.
- Get 20 g of Fresh Coriander Stems/Roots.
- Provide 20 g of Ginger.
- Provide 30 g of Fresh Lemongrass.
- Use 20 g of Shrimp Paste.
- Get 2-5 g of Coriander Powder.
- Take 2-5 g of Cumin Powder.
- Provide 2-5 g of White Pepper Powder.
- Get 2 g of Salt.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Key/Kaffir Lime Peel.
- You need of [For Stir Fry].
- Prepare 50 g of Long Beans (or any veggie of your choice).
- Use 2-5 of Kaffir Lime Leaves.
- Take as needed of Cooking Oil.
- Provide of [Optional].
- Take 2-5 g of Fennel Powder (for Paste).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Palm Sugar (for Stir Fry).
- Get as needed of Juice from 1 Key/Kaffir Lime (for Stir Fry).
Instructions to make Thai Red Curry Chicken (Pad Prik/Paprik):
- MARINADE: marinate the chicken in Fish Sauce for 30 minutes or more..
- CHICKEN: When ready, heat 2-3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil until hot. Fry the Chicken until brown all over, remove and set aside..
- CURRY PASTE: heat another 2-3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil until hot. Fry the Red Curry Paste, Vegetables, Kaffir Lime Leaves, (Palm Sugar and Lime Juice too) and cook until the oil separates..
- ASSEMBLY: Then add the Chicken and mix well. Cook until the Curry Paste is dry. Serve with cooked rice and fried egg..
If you find this Thai Red Curry Chicken (Pad Prik/Paprik) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.