Step-by-Step Guide to Make Easy Crepes with Pancake Mix in a Frying Pan Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Crepes with Pancake Mix in a Frying Pan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Crepes with Pancake Mix in a Frying Pan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Crepes with Pancake Mix in a Frying Pan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Select To Eat Will Effect Your Health.
Many individuals do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are filled with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. For this reason we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be eating that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
In addition when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are additionally necessary for maintaining your health. One thing you may want to try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy crepes with pancake mix in a frying pan recipe. You can cook easy crepes with pancake mix in a frying pan using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Crepes with Pancake Mix in a Frying Pan:
- You need 50 grams of Pancake mix.
- Get 15 grams of Sugar.
- Use 2 of Eggs.
- Provide 150 ml of Milk.
- Use 15 grams of Butter.
Instructions to make Easy Crepes with Pancake Mix in a Frying Pan:
- Put the butter in a heat resistant container, softly cover with cling film, and microwave for about 40 seconds at 500 W to melt..
- Put the pancake mix, sugar, eggs, milk and melted butter from Step 1 into a bowl. Mix together with a whisk..
- Heat a little butter (not listed) in a frying pan over medium heat, pour in the batter from Step 2 and spread it out quickly..
- When the edges turn brown, flip it over using a bamboo skewer..
- Cook for 30 seconds, remove from the frying pan, and let it cool. Repeat Steps 3-5. The crepes are ready..
- This time, I used this matcha cream. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146473-easy-matcha-cream-for-crepe-or-dorayaki.
- Spread the matcha cream from Step 6 on the crepe from Step 5..
- I also used this sweet bean paste https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156213-homemade-chunky-red-bed-paste-for-ohagi-and-mochi.
- Spread the sweet bean paste from Step 8 over Step 7..
- Roll it up..
- Cut into a size of your liking..
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar with a tea strainer to taste… and it's done..
If you find this Easy Crepes with Pancake Mix in a Frying Pan recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.