Recipe of Indo mexican Tacos Any-night-of-the-week
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Indo mexican Tacos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indo mexican Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indo mexican Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. You will see that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted effects will be really bad. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be eating that will have a positive effect on your health.
In terms of sitting down to an evening meal you should also think about lean proteins and also fish such as salmon. The fact that salmon is also packed with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it also contains other necessary nutrients you will need. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only will need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. To be able to limit your fat intake you should cut off any noticeable fat before you cook the meats.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indo mexican tacos recipe. You can cook indo mexican tacos using 34 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Indo mexican Tacos:
- Take of For Arancini bean patty.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled Red beans/Rajma.
- Provide 1 cup of overcooked rice.
- You need 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare of Salt -to taste.
- Use of For Harissa dressing.
- You need 10 of whole red chilles.
- Get 1/2 tsp of shahi jeera.
- Use 5 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Get of Salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of water.
- You need 1/4 of th cup mayonnaise.
- Provide of To coat patty.
- Take 1 cup of Bread crumbs.
- Get 1/4 cup of plain flour/maida.
- Get 1/4 cup of cornflour.
- Provide of Water to make batter.
- Take of Oil to shallow fry.
- You need of To assemble.
- Provide 2 of laccha paratha half cooked (can use readymade or homemade).
- Provide 1 tsp of Mexican seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cheese (mozzarella).
- Get 1 tsp of dry oregano.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter for brushing.
Instructions to make Indo mexican Tacos:
- Firstly in a large mixing bowl add boiled Rajma and cooked rice, mash both well.
- Then to this add remaining ingredients listed below Arancini bean patty and combine everything well.
- Now make patty out of this mixture.
- In a small bowl add cornflour and maida add water and prepare batter.
- Now to this batter dip Rajma patty and coat it with breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan, once heated shallow fry this patty till golden brown from both the sides,once done remove on plate.
- Now in a mixer grinder add all the ingredients listed below Harrisa dressing except mayonnaise and make a smooth paste.
- Now remove this paste to a bowl,add mayonnaise to this mix well.
- Now take one laccha paratha /layered paratha on plate, apply harissa dressing, sprinkle some cheese, mexican seasoning, coriander leaves. Now keep 2 patty on this.
- Now fold it as shown in picture,sprinkle some oregano on top of it and apply butter on parathas.
- U can either bake or pan fry this.
- For pan frying add 1 tbsp oil or butter in a non stick pan and fry till golden brown from both the sides.
- For baking pre heat oven to 180 degree for 10mins and bake for 15-20mins or till done.
- Now indo mexican tacos are ready to serve.
If you find this Indo mexican Tacos recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.