Easiest Way to Make Easy With A Rice Cooker! Matcha Tea Cake With Walnuts Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy With A Rice Cooker! Matcha Tea Cake With Walnuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy With A Rice Cooker! Matcha Tea Cake With Walnuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to eat. Some foods honestly do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You were sure it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea has been found to be chock-full of an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid essentially stimulates brain waves. This will improve your brain’s concentration while simultaneously calming the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you become so much healthier. Now you are aware that green tea can help you be happier as well!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy with a rice cooker! matcha tea cake with walnuts recipe. To cook easy with a rice cooker! matcha tea cake with walnuts you only need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy With A Rice Cooker! Matcha Tea Cake With Walnuts:
- Provide 200 grams of Japanese pancake mix.
- Prepare 200 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Get 1 tbsp of Matcha.
- Provide 1 dash of Walnuts.
Steps to make Easy With A Rice Cooker! Matcha Tea Cake With Walnuts:
- Beat the egg in a bowl. Add 200 ml of milk and mix..
- Add 200 g of pancake batter mix and 1 tablespoon of matcha and mix until there are no lumps..
- Put the walnuts in a bag and use the bottom of a bottle or a rolling pin to crush them. Crush up coarsely so you can enjoy the nutty texture, and mix it into the batter..
- Pour the batter from Step 3 into the bowl of a rice cooker, and switch on the cooker. When it's done, poke the middle of the cake with a bamboo skewer. If there's some batter on the skewer, switch on the cooker again..
- When the cake is done, take the inner bowl out of the cooker. Let it cool down a bit before flipping it over, and the cake should come right out..
If you find this Easy With A Rice Cooker! Matcha Tea Cake With Walnuts recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.