How to Prepare Scotch eggs Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Scotch eggs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Scotch eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scotch eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. You should also realize that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. In the following paragraphs we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
Now when it comes to the main food items that you have for dinner, you may want to make sure you are eating plenty of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. You will see that salmon can also be rich in Omega-3 and other nutrients. And when it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only have to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. In order to limit your fat intake you really should cut off any obvious fat before you prepare the meats.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to scotch eggs recipe. To make scotch eggs you need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Scotch eggs:
- You need of Bread crumbs.
- Use 6 of freshly boiled eggs.
- Provide of Wheat flour.
- Get 1 of raw egg.
- Use 4 of raw sausages.
- Use of Cooking oil.
Steps to make Scotch eggs:
- Wash your hands and apply little cooking oil to your palm so that the sausage meat doesn’t stick on your fingers.
- Put the sausage meat in a bowl and mash it using a small spoon or your fingers.
- Add a little wheat flour to the sausage meat and mix well until there is a consistency.
- Remove the shells from the boiled eggs.
- Take a small amount of the sausage meat, place on your palm and use a spoon to flatten the meat to an even thin layer, then use it to wrap the boiled eggs. One at a time..
- Beat the raw egg, dip in the egg balls for binding, then sprinkle on top the breadcrumbs to make them crispy when ready..
- Deep fry them in averagely heated oil for about minutes..
If you find this Scotch eggs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.