Recipe of Mothers Day potato salad Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mothers Day potato salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mothers Day potato salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
In general, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nourishing and good for you. A number of foods honestly do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You were sure it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies prove that this specific amino acid can basically induce brain waves. This will improve your brain’s concentration while also loosening up the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you feel healthier. Now you know that applies to your mood as well!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mothers day potato salad recipe. To cook mothers day potato salad you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mothers Day potato salad:
- Take 1-1/2 pounds of Baby Dutch golden potatoes.
- Provide 1-1/2 pounds of redskin new potatoes.
- Provide 8 ounces of sour cream.
- Prepare as needed of water.
- Get 1 tablespoons of salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 8 ounces of egg salad make your favorite.
- Provide 2 ounce of cooked bacon chopped finely.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Hungarian paprika.
- You need 1/3 cup of sweet salad cubes, or sweet pickle relish.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of slice ripened black olives.
Instructions to make Mothers Day potato salad:
- Wash and slice the potatoes into manageable bite sized pieces.
- Put into a pot with 1 tablespoon of salt. And just cover with water. Boil till fork tender..
- Drain water and add to a bowl. Mix all the remaining ingredients. Serve warm or chilled hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Mothers Day potato salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.