Steps to Prepare Scotch Eggs Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Scotch Eggs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Scotch Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scotch Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to eat. There are some foods that basically can boost your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
If you wish to fight depression, try eating some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all loaded with omega-3 and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you overcome depression.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to scotch eggs recipe. You can cook scotch eggs using 10 ingredients and 25 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Scotch Eggs:
- Provide 4 of eggs.
- Use 275 g of pork sausage meat.
- Get 1 tbsp of thyme.
- Take 1 tsp of parsley.
- Use 1 of spring onion.
- You need 125 g of seasoned flour.
- Take 2 of eggs-beaten.
- Take 250 g of bread crumbs.
- Use pinch of salt.
- You need 1 Liter of vegetable oil-deep frying.
Steps to make Scotch Eggs:
- Assemble all the required ingredients.
- Weigh appropiately.
- Place the egg,still in their shells in a pot of water.
- Let them boil for approximately 10 minutes.
- Drain carefully.
- Refresh the eggs through cold running water.
- Peel the eggs.
- Marinate the sausage meat with thyme,parsley and spring onion.
- Season well with a little salt.
- Divide the sausage meats.
- Flatten each out on a clean surface.
- Roll the boiled egg into the seasoned flour.
- Wrap the egg with the rolled out sausage meat.
- The egg should be coated completely.
- Then dip the wrapped egg into beaten egg.
- Roll the egg into bread crumbs completely.
- Meanwhile,heat the vegetable oil.
- Carefully place each scitch egg into the hot oil.
- Deep fry for 6-8 minutes.
- It should be golden brown and crisp.
- Carefully remove and place on a grease proof paper.
- Let it drain.
- Cut into halves.
- Plate and serve as the tea-item.
- Enjoy your breakfast.
If you find this Scotch Eggs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.