Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Arancini di Riso (Rice Croquettes) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Arancini di Riso (Rice Croquettes) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been taught to think that "comfort" foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. At times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to consume. There are several foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Green tea is excellent for moods. You knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has found that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while simultaneously calming your body. You probably already knew it is not hard to become healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are aware that green tea can help you be happier as well!
Now you know that junk food isn't necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to arancini di riso (rice croquettes) recipe. You can cook arancini di riso (rice croquettes) using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Arancini di Riso (Rice Croquettes):
- Take of Hot cooked white rice.
- Use of Ham.
- Prepare of Natural cheese.
- Prepare of Tomato sauce.
- Provide of Egg.
- You need of Cake flour・panko.
- Prepare of Oil for deep-frying.
Instructions to make Arancini di Riso (Rice Croquettes):
- Dice the ham into 5 mm square pieces. Also dice the cheese into 1.5 cm cubes..
- Put the warm cooked rice into a bowl. Add the tomato sauce and mix until even. Also add the ham and continue to mix..
- Divide the mixture from Step 2 into sixths. Set it aside for the flavors to blend together..
- Beat the eggs in a deep bowl. Prepare the cake flour and panko separately in their own bowls..
- With your hand, take 1/6 of the rice from Step 3. Press the cheese into the middle and squeeze to make a rice ball. Repeat to make 6 rice balls..
- As if making croquettes, dredge the rice balls with cake flour → beaten eggs → panko in this order..
- Pour in a decent amount of oil (for deep-frying) and heat until it's about 170℃. Place the dredged rice balls inside..
- Roll the balls around in the oil and deep-fry until they are golden brown. Enjoy..
If you find this Arancini di Riso (Rice Croquettes) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.