Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Smoked Paprika And Cocoa Baked Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smoked Paprika And Cocoa Baked Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Paprika And Cocoa Baked Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it's good for you to consume them. Some foods actually do boost your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you're in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Put together a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all terrific for helping to raise your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which boosts your brain's serotonin levels. Serotonin is the "feel good" chemical substance that tells your brain how you feel at all times. The more of this chemical in your brain, the happier you'll feel. Not just that, nuts, particularly, are a great protein food source.
So you see, you don't need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to smoked paprika and cocoa baked chicken recipe. You can cook smoked paprika and cocoa baked chicken using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Smoked Paprika And Cocoa Baked Chicken:
- Prepare 4 pieces of skinless chicken thigh,bone- in.
- Provide 3 of bay leaves.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dry mint leaves.
- Use 1.5 tsp of smoked paprika powder.
- Take 1.5 tsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cayenne powder.
- You need 1.5 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Provide 1.5 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Provide 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of lemon zest.
- Take to taste of salt.
Instructions to make Smoked Paprika And Cocoa Baked Chicken:
- Marinate the chicken pieces with all te ingredients for 2 hours or preferably overnight..
- Line a baking tray with aluminium foil. Lightly grease and place marinated chicken pieces along with the marinade on it..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degree centigrade for 20 minutes or tll the chicken is cooked through..
- Garnish with chopped parsley or cilantro before serving..
If you find this Smoked Paprika And Cocoa Baked Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.