Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Potato Chibikoro Cakes Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato Chibikoro Cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Chibikoro Cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. You should also realize that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
In addition when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should think about having various citrus fruits. Citrus fruits also provide you with vitamin C, as well as other vitamins and also minerals that can help keep you healthy. One thing you might want to try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mix off with a teaspoon of honey.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato chibikoro cakes recipe. To make potato chibikoro cakes you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato Chibikoro Cakes:
- Take 1 medium of size Potato.
- Provide 30 grams of Cake flour.
- Take 20 grams of Joshinko flour.
- Provide 1/3 tsp of Baking powder.
- Get 20 grams of Butter.
- You need 30 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Get 1/2 of Egg.
Steps to make Potato Chibikoro Cakes:
- Preheat your oven to 180℃. Either boil the potato or heat in the microwave, then mash. While still hot, add the butter and granulated sugar and mix. Once it's generally cooled, set aside 1 teaspoon of the egg and mix the rest in well..
- Combine and sift the cake flour, joshin flour, and baking powder, and add to Step 1. Mix lightly. Use a spoon to scoop a spoonful onto a baking pan lined in a cookie sheet..
- Use a brush or your fingers to apply the leftover egg as a coating. Bake in the oven at 180℃ for 15-18 minutes..
- Once they're finished baking, allow to cool on a cake rack..
If you find this Potato Chibikoro Cakes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.