Recipe of Cullen Cakes Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cullen Cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cullen Cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super healthy and good for you. There are several foods that, when you eat them, could better your mood. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, try some of these.
Grains can be excellent for driving away a terrible mood. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all excellent for helping you be in a happier state of mind. They help you feel full as well which can truly help to improve your mood. It’s easy to feel depressed when you feel hungry! The reason these grains are so good for your mood is that they are not hard for your stomach to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cullen cakes recipe. To make cullen cakes you only need 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cullen Cakes:
- Provide 1 box of or recipe for red velvet cake.
- Prepare 1 of cream cheese frosting.
- Use 1 can of cherry pie filling.
- Provide 2 of drops red food coloring.
Steps to make Cullen Cakes:
- Make the red velvet cake into cupcakes according to instructions..
- Frost with cream cheese frosting..
- Using a toothpick or chopstick, make 2 bitemark holes in top of each cupcake..
- Remove some of the cherry pie filling to a small bowel, leaving behind the cherries. Add food coloring and stir together..
- Carefully use a spoon to make a line of cherry from each hole to the edge of the cupcake..
If you find this Cullen Cakes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.