Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Left over khicdi arancini recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Left over khicdi arancini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Left over khicdi arancini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will see that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. In this article we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
In addition when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also essential for maintaining your health. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
For those who want to start living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to left over khicdi arancini recipe. To cook left over khicdi arancini you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Left over khicdi arancini:
- Take of besan / gram flour.
- Use of maida / all purpose flour.
- Take of suji / semolina.
- Prepare of salt.
- Take of coariander powder.
- Prepare of ajwain / carom.
- Prepare of chilli powder.
- You need of as required Oil for deep frying.
- Prepare of Left over khichdi.
Steps to make Left over khicdi arancini:
- Take besan, maida & suji in a bowl..
- Add salt, chillie powder, coarinder powder, ajwain in besan mix..
- Add water & make a batter out of it..
- Make balls of leftover khichdi..
- Coat it with batter & deep fry it..
- Remove out on a napkeen after it done or golden brown in colour..
- Serve hot with your favourite sauce..
If you find this Left over khicdi arancini recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.