Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Easy Rice Croquettes (Arancini) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Rice Croquettes (Arancini) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Rice Croquettes (Arancini) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been taught to think that "comfort" foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really healthy and good for you. There are several foods that really can raise your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you're in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are great if you want to feel happier. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It's the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you overcome your depression.
So you see, you don't need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to easy rice croquettes (arancini) recipe. To make easy rice croquettes (arancini) you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Rice Croquettes (Arancini):
- Prepare of Cooked rice.
- Provide of Saffron.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Butter.
- Use of Salt.
- You need of Meat sauce.
- Take of Panko (as needed).
- Use of egg Beaten egg.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil (as needed).
Instructions to make Easy Rice Croquettes (Arancini):
- As usual, cook the rice in a rice cooker..
- Add butter, parmesan cheese, and salt into the rice and mix lightly..
- Mix the egg yolks and saffron together, then add them to the rice. Mix everything together well..
- Transfer the mixed rice into a flat dish and let it cool down..
- Using 1 heaping tablespoon's worth of meat sauce as the filling, tightly roll up the rice just like you're making rice balls. Here's the link to the meat sauce recipe.
- Dredge the rice balls with beaten eggs and panko..
- Deep-fry in 180℃ oil until golden brown. Place them gently into the oil to avoid any spitting..
- Drain the oil well and serve..
If you find this Easy Rice Croquettes (Arancini) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.