Steps to Prepare Crab Stick and Artichoke Dip Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Crab Stick and Artichoke Dip recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crab Stick and Artichoke Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crab Stick and Artichoke Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Most of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to consume. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Grains can be good for driving away a terrible mood. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are fantastic at helping you feel happier. They can help you feel full for longer also, helping you feel better. Feeling hungry can be awful! These grains can elevate your mood since it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood.
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crab stick and artichoke dip recipe. To make crab stick and artichoke dip you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crab Stick and Artichoke Dip:
- You need of Imitation crab sticks.
- Get of Marinated artichokes.
- Prepare of ★Cream cheese.
- Take of ★Sour cream.
- You need of ★Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of ★Garlic powder.
- Use of ★Black pepper.
- Provide of ★Grated garlic.
- Prepare of Finely chopped parsley.
- Provide of Baguette.
- You need of Tortilla chips.
Steps to make Crab Stick and Artichoke Dip:
- Cut the crab sticks in half and shred them into fine pieces..
- Roughly chop the artichokes..
- Prepare 100 g of cream cheese..
- Put the crab sticks and artichokes in a bowl with the ★ ingredients..
- Mix together thoroughly..
- Spoon the mixed dip onto the baguettes and garnish with parsley..
- Lightly bake in an oven at about 200℃ until slightly golden..
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!.
If you find this Crab Stick and Artichoke Dip recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.