Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Arancini balls from leftover rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Arancini balls from leftover rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to consume. A number of foods honestly do improve your mood when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you're needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you want to combat depression. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, and so on, they're all chock-full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It's true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight depression.
As you can see, you don't need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to arancini balls from leftover rice recipe. You can cook arancini balls from leftover rice using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Arancini balls from leftover rice:
- Provide of cooked rice.
- Get of crushed garlic.
- Use of salt.
- You need of chilli flakes.
- Provide of oregano.
- Prepare of cheese.
- Take of oregano.
- Take of cornflour.
- Take of Oil for frying.
- Get of marinara sauce.
- Take of coriander leaves for garnishing.
Steps to make Arancini balls from leftover rice:
- Take oil in a vessel, abd heat it. Add crushed garlic and chilli flakes to it and saute it..
- Now add cooked rice to it. Mix salt, oregano and cheese. Combined everything properly..
- If you find the mixture is drying, you can sprinkle 2-3 tsp water. Keep it on flame untill cheese mix well..
- Now let the rice cool down bit so that balls can be rolled out using hands..
- Add 4 tsp water to cornflour and make a slurry. Dip the balls into it and deep fry into heat oil till become golden brown in colour..
- Serve it hot with marinara sauce or hot souce or tomato sauce. Sprinkle some coriander on top while serving..
If you find this Arancini balls from leftover rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.