Recipe of Vickys Autumn Harvest Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Autumn Harvest Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Autumn Harvest Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Pick water over other refreshments. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Getting all your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Having water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really reducing your weight and becoming really healthy.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys autumn harvest cookies, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys autumn harvest cookies, gf df ef sf nf using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Autumn Harvest Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Provide 60 ml of melted coconut oil.
- Get 60 ml of golden syrup.
- You need 90 grams of gluten-free rolled oats.
- Get 70 grams of instant oats – the Quaker OatSoSimple Apple & Blueberry (2 packets) is delicious in these (they don't state gluten-free though) or you can just grind some rolled oats instead.
- Get 45 grams of pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 35 grams of dried cranberries.
- Get 30 grams of ground flaxseed.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of pumpkin spice / mixed spice.
- You need 110 grams of pumpkin puree.
- Provide 2 tbsp of apple puree / applesauce.
Instructions to make Vickys Autumn Harvest Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slightly warm the coconut oil and syrup together in a microwavable bowl https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334096-vickys-homemade-golden-syrup-like-tate-lyles-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Add the dry ingredients and stir in so everything is coated in the oil/syrup mixture.
- Now add the pumpkin and apple purees and mix again well.
- Roll into ping pong sized balls and flatten down on the baking sheet (these cookies won't spread).
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes (depends on how thin you press them) then let cool on the tray before storing in an airtight container.
- I like to use this flaxseed mix available from Holland & Barretts, larger Tesco stores and also online. It's a resealable pack that stores in the fridge but it needs to be used within 6 weeks or the goodness is lost from the flax.
If you find this Vickys Autumn Harvest Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.