Easiest Way to Prepare Oatmeal Cookies Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oatmeal Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oatmeal Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and cook what you already have. Fill your cupboards with healthy foods. This way—even if you decide on something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oatmeal cookies recipe. You can have oatmeal cookies using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oatmeal Cookies:
- Use 1 cup of butter, softened.
- Provide 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of coconut sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Use 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 3 cups of rolled oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips.
- Get 1 cup of dried cherries.
- You need 1/4-1/2 cup of candied ginger, chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 1-1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2-1 tsp of cardamom.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pumpkin spice.
- Provide of Tools.
- Use of convection oven.
- Use of parchment paper.
- You need of cooling-racks.
- Prepare 2 of large cookie sheets.
- Take of medium cookie scoop, 5cm (2TBS).
- Prepare of whisk.
- Take of rubber spatula.
Steps to make Oatmeal Cookies:
- Preheat convection oven to 325 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets and place parchment paper..
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugars until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the flours, spices, salt and baking soda. Stir flour mixture into the creamed butter mixture slowly, adding half of the dry ingredients until nearly integrated. Add the second half of the the dry ingredients until fully incorperated..
- Mix in the oats one cup at a time. Mix in the chocolate chips, dried fruit and pecans one ingredient at a time..
- Using a medium cookie scoop, keep the dough in rounded shape. Gently press slightly flat, if a crispier cookie is desired. You can place two cookies sheets at a time on the middle rack. The cookies do not spred much, so approx 8 cookies can be baked at a time..
- Bake for 10 minutes. Take cookie sheets out of the oven and place on the cooling racks. Let the cookies sit on the sheets for 5 minutes, before transfering the cookies directly to the cooling racks..
- Let cookies cool completely and then enjoy!.
If you find this Oatmeal Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.