Recipe of Baked Chicken Drumsticks Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Chicken Drumsticks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken Drumsticks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods actually do boost your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were sure it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is found to be chock-full of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies prove that this specific amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You were already aware that that green tea helps you be better. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood too!
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken drumsticks recipe. You can cook baked chicken drumsticks using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Drumsticks:
- Use of Topping.
- You need 1/2 lb of Baby portobello mushrooms.
- Provide 1/2 cup of butter, melted.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Sea salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Coating.
- Provide 1 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- You need 1 packages of dry ranch mix.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 6 each of chicken legs.
Instructions to make Baked Chicken Drumsticks:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly coat a casserole dish with non stick spray.
- In a resealable bag shake the bread crumbs, dry ranch mix, garlic powder, and parmesan cheese until well blended..
- Take each chicken leg and shake up in the coating until covered and set in casserole dish.
- Mix (washed & sliced) mushrooms, butter, salt, and pepper in a bowl until covered..
- Pour over top of chicken legs..
- Sprinkle some left over coating mix on top of mushrooms..
- Bake in the oven for 50 to 55 minutes until cooked throughly..
- Remove, serve, and enjoy! You have your entree and side dish all in one!.
If you find this Baked Chicken Drumsticks recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.