How to Prepare Chicken Liver, Chorizo, Sweated Red Onion with Black Pudding Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Liver, Chorizo, Sweated Red Onion with Black Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Liver, Chorizo, Sweated Red Onion with Black Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
Many men and women do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be ingesting every day.
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you have for dinner, you may well want to be certain that you’re eating lots of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. You will notice that salmon is additionally abundant with Omega-3 and other nutrients. Now when you elect to have a steak for an evening meal one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will present you with all the protein you will require for the day. To be able to limit your fat intake you should cut off any visible fat before you prepare the meats.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken liver, chorizo, sweated red onion with black pudding recipe. You can have chicken liver, chorizo, sweated red onion with black pudding using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Liver, Chorizo, Sweated Red Onion with Black Pudding:
- You need 380 g of chicken livers.
- Provide 50-70 g of chorizo cut into 1 cm size pieces.
- Prepare 2 of medium size red onion chopped.
- Prepare 50 g of black pudding cut into 1 cm size pieces.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Use 125 ml of px sherry.
Steps to make Chicken Liver, Chorizo, Sweated Red Onion with Black Pudding:
- Preheat oven to 120 degrees. Leave livers to one side to bring up to room temperature..
- Heat a little olive oil in a deep frying pan, cook chorizo over a medium heat. You want to get the fat out of the chorizo without burning it. Turn the chorizo often..
- When chorizo is ready set aside in a bowl and put in the oven keeping the oil in the pan for the onions..
- Add onions to pan and cook over a low-medium heat until soft..
- When onions are soft add to chorizo bowl and return to oven, keep oil in pan for the black pudding..
- Add black pudding to pan and cook over a medium heat for about 3 mins. You are looking for a slight crisp on the black pudding. When ready add to the chorizo and onion bowl and return to oven keeping any oil left over..
- Now add oil to pan if needed. Shouldn't need more than a tbsp or two. This needs to be hot so turn up the heat to high. While you are waiting for it to heat up cut a couple of slithers from a liver. This is for checking if the oil is ready..
- Gently put a slither of liver into the pan. If it sizzles it's ready. Put livers into pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 3-4 mins each side. When ready leave on a plate to rest and remove the chorizo bowl from oven..
- IMPORTANT. Turn pan to low heat..
- While everything is resting add the sherry to the pan. Let it reduce. It soaks and reduces all the previous ingredients making a loose paste. Should take 2 mins..
- Ready to serve now. I put my sauce/paste first on the plate then crumble the black pudding. Chicken livers next (sliced or whole) and the chorizo and onion on the top..
- Enjoy with wine. Any wine..
If you find this Chicken Liver, Chorizo, Sweated Red Onion with Black Pudding recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.