Steps to Make Christmas cookie bites Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Christmas cookie bites recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Christmas cookie bites recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Money.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not running as effectively as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The proper temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to operate as often.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Typically, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to christmas cookie bites recipe. To make christmas cookie bites you only need 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Christmas cookie bites:
- Get 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Use 2 tablespoon of corn starch.
- Prepare 100 g of unsalted butter.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Get 3 tablespoon of icing sugar.
- Prepare of Sprinkles (red,green,white).
Steps to make Christmas cookie bites:
- Put the butter, salt and icing sugar in a deep bowl (unsalted butter is made from pure cow's milk so the milky taste of your cookie comes from the butter)..
- Use a spatula or your hands to cream all together until smooth.
- Add the all purpose flour and corn starch.
- Mix well together and mold.
- Roll out using a rolling pin to 1/2 inches thickness then place the dough in the freezer to harden..
- Pour the sprinkles in a plate.
- After dough has hardened, remove from freezer and use a cooker cutter or any cutter of your choice to cut cookie to shape. then gently press each cut cookie on the sprinkle and place on a lined oven tray..
- Place a parchment paper on top to cover the cookies before placing it in the preheated oven(180degrees c). To prevent quick browning of the cookies as you do not need to brown the cookie and also to avoid melting the sprinkles..
- Place on the lower oven rack between 15-20 minutes while checking every 5 minutes to ensure it does not get brown..
- Remove from oven and place gently on a lined rack to cool.
Take a break from the Christmas madness to make Christmas Cookies! These sugar cookies are classic vanilla biscuits that are made for cutting out shapes because they hold their shape perfectly when baked. NO CHILL time, make them soft OR crispy. Ice them my EASY way, dip in chocolate, dust with icing sugar or serve them plain! The kids will be jumping for joy when you bring out a cookie plate filled with Santas and his helper elves.
If you find this Christmas cookie bites recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.