Steps to Prepare My Mapo Tofu Any-night-of-the-week
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect My Mapo Tofu recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My Mapo Tofu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Mapo Tofu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Consider the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my mapo tofu recipe. To make my mapo tofu you only need 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Mapo Tofu:
- Prepare of Ground pork.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- Get of Ginger, minced.
- Use of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare of plus, Doubanjiang.
- Take of Tianmianjiang.
- Use of plus Japanese leek, minced.
- Use of ● Water.
- Provide of ● Chicken stock granules.
- Get of ● Sake.
- You need of ● Sugar.
- Get of ● Soy sauce.
- Provide of Silken tofu.
- You need of Pepper.
- Provide of ★ Katakuriko.
- Get of ★ Water.
- Get of Sesame oil.
- Use of Green onions or scallions.
Steps to make My Mapo Tofu:
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and cook the ground pork over high heat. (cook until the juices run clear)..
- Add the ginger, garlic, doubanjiang, tianmianjiang, and minced leek and stir-fry. (It can burn easily once the paste ingredients are added, so lower the heat to medium)..
- Combine the ● ingredients and add to the pan. Turn the heat to high..
- Once it boils, add the cut silken tofu and boil over high heat (don't stir it too much). Season with pepper..
- If you drain the water from the tofu beforehand, the dish won't become watery..
- Combine the ★ ingredients. Lower the heat to medium and gradually add in the ★ ingredients (※ the tofu will fall apart easily, so stir gently). Let it simmer on high heat for a short time..
- Drizzle in some sesame oil on the surface of the pan to finish. Arrange in a dish and optionally garnish with green onion or the white section of a leek..
- There's also an eggplant version: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/143123-our-family-s-mapo-eggplant-recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143123-our-familys-mapo-eggplant-recipe.
- You could also top it with thin slices from the white portion of Japanese leek. It still tastes delicious without it..
If you find this My Mapo Tofu recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.