Simple Way to Make Cookie Cake Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cookie Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cookie Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Cash.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
You may prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. Perhaps the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will boil water as well as steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is specifically effective when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, use the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Typically, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cookie cake recipe. You can cook cookie cake using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cookie Cake:
- Prepare 1 Cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Use 3/4 Cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of granulated sugar.
- Use 1/2 Cup of vanilla frosting.
- Get 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Tutty futty.
- Prepare 2.5 Cups of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 Cup of rainbow sprinkles.
- Use To taste of Flaky sea salt, to finish.
Instructions to make Cookie Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a rectangular cake single 6 moulds tray with parchment papers. Spray with cooking spray..
- In a large bowl, combine butter and sugars. Beat with a hand mixer until light and fluffy..
- Don't over mix..
- Add flour, baking soda and salt and mix on low until just combined..
- Press cookie dough into an moulds tray. I used 6 blocks tray.Top with more tutty futty, if desired..
- Bake until the cookie is golden, about 25 minutes..
- Let cool in pan for 15 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely..
- Slowly remove the cakes from moulds tray carefully without cracks on edges..
- Top it with Vanila frosting..
- Garnish with tutty futty and enjoy yummy yummy cookie cakes..
If you find this Cookie Cake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.