Recipe of Baking powder mandazi Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baking powder mandazi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baking powder mandazi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, can better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Put together a trail mixfrom different seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all great for helping to elevate your mood. This is because these nuts are loaded with magnesium, which helps to increase serotonin production. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The more you have of it, the happier you will feel. Nuts, along with elevating your mood, can be a great source of protein.
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baking powder mandazi recipe. You can have baking powder mandazi using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baking powder mandazi:
- Provide 2 of and quater cups flour(about 400 grams?).
- Get 2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Take 1 of heaped table spoon butter.
- Provide Pinch of salt.
- Use of Quater cup (upto half,if prefer),brown suger.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ground /crushed iliki (optional).
- Prepare 3 of teaspoons,vanilla non alcohol.
- Use Half of cup milk(warmed).
- Use of For the dusting:quater cup powdered suger,2 tablespoon cinammon.
Instructions to make Baking powder mandazi:
- Add egg,suger,warm milk,butter, vanilla,cardamom if prefer, pinch salt to flour,.
- Here is where more flour was needed to add(about 3 hand ful more plain flout),as dough consistancy was getting not workable at all..
- Here oil was added about a table spoon,to help get the dough 2gether more.
- When dough is collectable,pick up and hit down and twist to other side(with some effort from hands and arms!) about 3 or 4 times,either on surface of bowl or on dusted table surface.
- It's twistable now..if stil bit too sticky again dust surface with some flour and.take about half the dough and tuck in from the base towards themiddle to male a ball shape,then place on rolling surface and roll to about 3 milimeter thickness..
- Cut into sideways strips and again sideways (at angles,so that you have diamond shapes.(see pic).
- Heat oil in a medium size pan(Here used was a bit small),until very hot.be care ful to burn self.and be careful not to let oil smoke or burn.fry while keep turning so that evenly cook..and turbo g nice light golden brown color.
- Once cooked place on clean news papers or towel/paper towel to drain excess oil…these are not oily and if they come out flat or soaked and very oily,then mostly the thickness cut or the oil temp wasn't right…now let cool before you can dust them over.
- You can use a small hole sieve to help you dust..bismillah enjoy.these are nice crispy outside and softer inside.store in tight container..
If you find this Baking powder mandazi recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.