Simple Way to Make Sweet Potato Chat Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sweet Potato Chat recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato Chat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Chat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Most of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to eat. There are several foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, you might be amazed to find out, are terrific at fighting depression. Just be sure that you don’t get rid of the egg yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the yolks particularly, are loaded with B vitamins. These B vitamins are terrific for helping to boost your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–work better. Eat some eggs to jolly up!
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato chat recipe. To make sweet potato chat you need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Chat:
- Use of Boil.sweet potato.
- Take of one finely chopped onion.
- Use of finely chopped tomato.
- Provide of Lemon juice of lemon.
- Take of Finely chopped coriander few.
- Take of Roasted Jeera powder.
- Use of Chat masala.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Red chilli powder.
- Get of Tamarind chutney.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Chat:
- Take a plate cut sweet potato into small pieces, add finely chopped onion, tomato, coriander and also add salt, red chilli powder and all masala and mix well..
- Add lemon juice and tamarind chutney mix well and garnish with fresh coriander and serve..
If you find this Sweet Potato Chat recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.