Simple Way to Make Super Simple Delicious Ramen Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Super Simple Delicious Ramen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super Simple Delicious Ramen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These types of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of electricity is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to work less regularly, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is something we can all do, without difficulty. Mostly, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to super simple delicious ramen recipe. You can cook super simple delicious ramen using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Super Simple Delicious Ramen:
- Prepare 1 pkg of ramen noodles (4 of those square shape molds of them).
- You need 5 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 6 bunches of baby bok choy.
- Prepare 1 of yellow squash, sliced thin.
- You need 1 of zucchini, sliced thin.
- Prepare 2 of cooked chicken breast, shredded.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Get 2 tbs of light soya sauce.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper,.
Instructions to make Super Simple Delicious Ramen:
- In a large pot, bring water to boil and cook the ramen and your eggs for 6 min, drain and set aside..
- In the same pot, heat 1 tbs olive oil, sautee your garlic then add your chicken, seasonings then pour in your chicken broth and your soya sauce.
- Add in your sliced zucchini and bok choy, bring everything to a boil and allow the zucchini to cook until your likeness (about 5-6 min is what I did).
- Add your noodles back to the pot and bring just to boil again..
- Serve with your medium boiled egg (that hopefully you have removed from the shell while the above was cooking).
- I served with a drizzle of chili oil and it was 👌.
You'll never go back to Instant Ramen with the included flavor packet again! · A simple delicious Japanese-inspired vegetarian ramen noodle soup – packed with vegetables and plenty of flavour for a satisfying, healthy. This Ramen Cookbook will show you exactly how to properly put together a delicious bowl of steaming hot ramen. Ramen can be created in a large variety of ways and can use up to four different soup bases or a mixture, your ramen noodles of course plus your preferred ingredients. Simply replace the ramen flavoring with two packets of Rice-a-Roni cheddar broccoli powder mix and enjoy the unexpectedly delicious flavor medley. This delicious pesto ramen dish will leave you seeing green.
If you find this Super Simple Delicious Ramen recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.