Step-by-Step Guide to Make Sweet Potato Chat Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato Chat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Chat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. You will notice that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be really bad. For this reason we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Even though most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a really good reason why. You may already know that many of the vitamins you need on a daily basis can be found in a variety of vegetables, but you will also be able to find required potassium in vegetables as well. For instance, broccoli has a lot of potassium to supply you with your daily recommended allowances. You will in addition discover that a salad, made with spinach rather than lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
For those who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato chat recipe. To make sweet potato chat you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Chat:
- You need 3 piece of sweet potato boiled.
- You need 2 piece of apple.
- Get 2 piece of banana.
- You need 2 piece of Guava.
- You need 1 tsp of chat masala.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black salt.
- Get 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of tomato sauce.
- Get 3 tsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1/4 cup of unsalted boondi.
- Take As needed of Green coriander leaves or spinach leaves finely choppd.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Chat:
- Wash and Cut all fruits into small pieces..
- Take a big bowl add all fruits, now sprinkle all spices, lemon juice and mix well..
- Add tomato sauce and mix well..
- Serve in a plate garnish with unsalted boondi and green coriander or finely chopped spinach leaves..
If you find this Sweet Potato Chat recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.