Steps to Prepare Sweet Potato Chaat Any-night-of-the-week
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato Chaat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Chaat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
For the most part, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Grains can be good for fighting a terrible mood. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all excellent for helping you feel better. These foods fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods also. Feeling hungry can really make you feel awful! These grains can improve your mood because it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. You digest these foods quicker than other foods which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato chaat recipe. To cook sweet potato chaat you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet Potato Chaat:
- Take 1 of Sweet Potato.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Roasted Flaxseeds.
- Take 1 tbsp of Roasted Sesame seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Use 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Chaat masala.
- Provide 1 of lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take of Serving.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Low fat curd.
- Take 1/4 cup of Date jaggery chutney.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Pomegranate.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Chaat:
- Wash the sweet potato and pierce them with a fork. Take a microwave bowl to add 1 cup of water and cook on high temperature covered for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes check the potato by inserting a fork. Take out the boiled sweet potato and let it cool down completely. Then cut sweet potato into cubes. Heat a pan with olive oil and add cubed sweet potatoes..
- Cook them on high medium flame for 4-6 minutes. Now transfer cooked sweet potatoes in a bowl and allow it to cool down a bit. Now add flaxseeds, sesame seeds, chaat masala with lemon juice. Mix them well. Serve prepared sweet potato with a little curd, pomegranate, and chutney..
- Tips: Pan method: Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into cubes. Boil 1 cup of water in a pan and add sweet potato cubes and cook for 8 minutes on high flame. After 8 minutes strain potato and keep them aside. (Do not overcook the sweet potatoes).
If you find this Sweet Potato Chaat recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.