Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best ARANCINI (rice ball) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ARANCINI (rice ball) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been conditioned to think that "comfort" foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it's good for you to consume them. Some foods actually do raise your mood when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you're needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Some grains are actually wonderful for fighting off bad moods. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are fantastic at helping you have a happier mood. They help you feel full also which can truly help to make your mood better. It's not hard to feel low when you feel hungry! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are easy for your body to digest. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood.
So you see, you don't need junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to arancini (rice ball) recipe. To make arancini (rice ball) you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare ARANCINI (rice ball):
- Provide of white risotto or saffron risotto.
- Provide of ham.
- You need of mozzarella cut in little squares.
- Provide of flour.
- You need of water.
- You need of salt.
- You need of Vegetable frying oil.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
Instructions to make ARANCINI (rice ball):
- Start making the white risotto and add the saffron to it..
- Finish the risotto adding butter and parmesan cheese and cover with clingfilm so it touches the rice. Leave it to cool down. (If you are using left over risotto then skip step 1 and 2).
- Once the rice is completely cooled down start making the batter for the arancini. Add to the flour a pinch of salt and the water and whisk until there are no lumps..
- Put some risotto in the palm of your hand, add ham and mozzarella and shape it to a ball. Submerge in the batter and completely coat the rice ball..
- Move the ball in the bread crumbs and fry in hot oil and cook until golden and mozzarella inside is melted. Serve hot..
If you find this ARANCINI (rice ball) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.