How to Prepare Sweet Potato Sabudana Khichdi Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Potato Sabudana Khichdi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Sabudana Khichdi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. You should also understand that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are filled with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. For this reason we are going to be going over the foods that you should be eating that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Nuts and also various seeds will be a much better option when you are searching for a quick snack to enjoy. You will come to find that these snack items are generally loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and also seeds will have a lot more than others. Your system will use these kinds of fatty acids as a source for creating hormones that your body needs to stay healthy. One thing you may not realize is that various hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these kinds of fatty acids.
For people who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato sabudana khichdi recipe. To cook sweet potato sabudana khichdi you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet Potato Sabudana Khichdi:
- Provide of sabudana (washed and drained).
- Provide of Oil.
- Get of Cumin seeds.
- Get of Red chilli powder.
- Take of sweet potato crushed.
- Use of Salt.
- Prepare of roasted peanut powder.
- Get of green chillie chopped.
- You need of Lemon juice.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Sabudana Khichdi:
- To make a sabudana khichdi, combine the sabudana and 3/4 cup water in a deep bowl, mix well and keep aside to soak for 4-5 hours..
- Crush the sweet potato..
- After soaking sabudana add roasted peanut powder, salt, red chillie powder and mix well..
- Now heat oil in kadai and add cumin let them sizzle and add chopped green chillie..
- Now add crushed sweet potato and cook them until they turn soft and light yellow colour..
- Add sabudana and mix everything well..
- Ready to serve sweet potato and sabudana khichdi.
If you find this Sweet Potato Sabudana Khichdi recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.