Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for ARANCINI (rice ball) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best ARANCINI (rice ball) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ARANCINI (rice ball) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for you. Some foods actually do improve your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you are wanting to fight depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, and so on, they're all loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain's grey matter. It's the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can really help you battle your depression.
See, you don't need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to arancini (rice ball) recipe. You can cook arancini (rice ball) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare ARANCINI (rice ball):
- Take 400 g of white risotto or saffron risotto.
- You need 4 slice of ham.
- You need 1 of mozzarella cut in little squares.
- Prepare 200 g of flour.
- Get 300 ml of water.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Get of Vegetable frying oil.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
Steps to make ARANCINI (rice ball):
- Start making the white risotto and add the saffron to it..
- Finish the risotto adding butter and parmesan cheese and cover with clingfilm so it touches the rice. Leave it to cool down. (If you are using left over risotto then skip step 1 and 2).
- Once the rice is completely cooled down start making the batter for the arancini. Add to the flour a pinch of salt and the water and whisk until there are no lumps..
- Put some risotto in the palm of your hand, add ham and mozzarella and shape it to a ball. Submerge in the batter and completely coat the rice ball..
- Move the ball in the bread crumbs and fry in hot oil and cook until golden and mozzarella inside is melted. Serve hot..
If you find this ARANCINI (rice ball) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.