Simple Way to Make Drunken Irishman Sausage & Peppers Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Drunken Irishman Sausage & Peppers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Drunken Irishman Sausage & Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drunken Irishman Sausage & Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many people do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. You should also understand that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. On this page we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain healthy.
When it comes to sitting down to dinner you should also think about lean proteins and fish such as salmon. The reality that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it also contains other necessary nutrients you’ll need. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only will need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. Also before cooking your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from eating extra fat.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to drunken irishman sausage & peppers recipe. To cook drunken irishman sausage & peppers you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Drunken Irishman Sausage & Peppers:
- You need 5 of beer brats; bite size pieces.
- Get 1 of yellow bell pepper; medium dice.
- Take 1 of green bell pepper; medium dice.
- Use 1 of red bell pepper; medium dice.
- Get 1 of yellow onion; medium dice.
- Use 3 clove of garlic; minced.
- Prepare 1 of tallboy Guinness can.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of horseradish mustard.
- Use 2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable oil; as needed.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Drunken Irishman Sausage & Peppers:
- Heat veggie oil in a large saute pan. Add sausage. Season with dried spices, salt, and pepper..
- Saute until caramelized. Remove from pot..
- Add peppers and onions. Saute until veggies are nearly tender. Add garlic and saute until fragrant..
- Return sausage to pot. Add beer. Reduce until nearly evaporated..
- Add horseradish. Toss..
- Variations; Whiskey, coffee, espresso, gin, fennel, celery, marinara, toasted sesame, hoisin, mustard, parsley, basil, potatoes, cabbage, caramelized onions or shallots, roasted bell peppers.
If you find this Drunken Irishman Sausage & Peppers recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.