Step-by-Step Guide to Make Mike's 2 Way Baked 3 Minute Chicken Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's 2 Way Baked 3 Minute Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's 2 Way Baked 3 Minute Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's 2 Way Baked 3 Minute Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not working as efficiently as they should. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can easily cut down how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. Mostly, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's 2 way baked 3 minute chicken recipe. You can cook mike's 2 way baked 3 minute chicken using 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's 2 Way Baked 3 Minute Chicken:
- Take of Both Baked Chicken Breasts Dishes.
- Provide 2 of Extra Large Boneless Chicken Breasts [fat trimmed].
- Get 1 of 15 oz Bottle Bertoli Garlic Parmesan Alfredo Sauce.
- Take 1 of 12 oz Bottle Frank's Thick Hot Sauce.
- Use 1/3 cup of Minced Garlic.
- Get of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Use of Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
- Provide of Dried Parsley [garnishment].
- You need of Dried Chives [garnishment].
- You need of Options & Sides.
- Provide of Fresh Chilled Celery.
- Take of Fresh Chilled Carrots.
- Provide of Blue Cheese Or Ranch Dressing.
- Provide of Fresh Parsley [garnishment].
Instructions to make Mike's 2 Way Baked 3 Minute Chicken:
- Here's your eventual pre-baked outcome..
- Rinse both dethawed chicken breasts and pat dry. Cut off any excess fat..
- Place chicken breasts in two seperate non stick pans. Or, spray or coat pans with slight oil..
- For the Chicken Alfredo – add the entire bottle of Bertolli Sauce to your pan. Both under and over the chicken breast. Crush black pepper over the top. Use Bertolli or Ragu Alfredo. Any other brands tend to lend a metallic taste..
- For the Hot Chicken – add garlic to the top of the chicken and add the entire bottle of Frank's Hot Sauce. Both under and over. Sprinkle top with fresh cracked pepper..
- Wrap both pans in tinfoil tightly. Seal em' good!.
- Place in oven for 1 1/2 hours at °425..
- At 1 hour and 15 minutes bake time – boil water with 1 teaspoon salt and a slight dash of oil. Wait for her to boil and add fettuccine noodles for two. Stir well in the first minute of boiling noodles. Fettuccine tends to stick together. Stir occasionally and boll as per manufacturer's directions. Usually 10 – 12 minutes..
- Drain noodles and place back in boiling pot..
- Add a slight splash of olive oil and a dab of butter to your noodles and stir directly following draining. This will keep them from drying out. Add Dried Parsley and Dried Chives if desired for flavor and color. Add another dash of garlic powder and even onion powder if desired..
- Pull chicken from oven. Pull Alfredo chicken breast from pan and set to the side..
- Add all Alfredo Sauce from pan to drained, buttered noodles and stir..
- Plate Alfredo Noodles and place chicken breast on top. Garnish top with parsley and chives if desired..
- As for the Hot Chicken – pull chicken from pan – place on serving plate and pour the remaining sauce over chicken breast. Garnish with dried parsley and dried chives if desired. Serve with celery stalks, carrots and Blue Cheese Dressing. Know that this dish is a low carb recipe. The Alfredo dish is not..
- Serve hot! Enjoy!.
Obtained from the commission quest "Food Delivery" from Sara in Good Hunter Northern Smoked Chicken. There are much tastier CL enchilada recipes out there. We are Wisconsin's Award Winning Bakery. Place chicken on baking sheet with vegetables and coat one half with chipotle lime sauce and the other half with teriyaki sauce. To serve, microwave each container for two minutes and cover in sauce.
If you find this Mike's 2 Way Baked 3 Minute Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.