Simple Way to Make Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez baked salmon & asparagus w/ hollandaise recipe. To cook mike's ez baked salmon & asparagus w/ hollandaise you need 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise:
- Provide 2 lbs of Fresh Salmon.
- You need 2 of LG Lemons [+ the juice and zest of 1 – 1 for garnish].
- Provide to taste of Garlic Powder.
- You need to taste of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Use to taste of Sea Salt.
- You need to taste of Dried Parsley.
- You need 1 package of Knoors Hollandaise Sauce [+ whole milk & butter called for].
- Use 2 Bundles of Fresh Asparagus.
- Provide as needed of Olive Oil.
- Use of Fresh Parsley [garnish].
Steps to make Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise:
- This is all you'll need..
- Rinse salmon and cut into quarters. Zest one lemon. I only needed to serve 3 so I cut the salmon into thirds..
- Coat salmon with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley and lemon zest..
- Cut 1" off the woody bottoms of your asparagus. Rinse and dry asparagus..
- Lightly coat asparagus with olive oil and season with salt and pepper..
- Authors Tip: Heat your zested lemon in the microwave for 15 seconds. Then roll it with the palm of your hand. That'll help to fully release its juices without any effort..
- Place asparagus on a tin foil lined cookie sheet. Separate asparagus as much as you can for even baking. Squeeze your zested lemon half over your asparagus thru a strainer to collect any seeds..
- Place salmon on a tin foil lined cookie sheet and squeeze your other lemon half on top of it..
- Bake for 15 minutes at 375°. At 15 check both for doneness. Bake longer if needed based upon the thickness of both your salmon and asparagus and depending upon your individual oven. You'll want a slight crisp to your asparagus and your salmon flaky..
- Make your Hollandaise Sauce as per manufactures directions. Knoors will call for 1 cup whole milk and 1/4 cup butter..
- Neatly place asparagus on a plate. Place salmon atop asparagus. Drizzle Hollandaise Sauce over the top of your salmon. Garnish with fresh parsley and sliced lemon wedges. Enjoy!.
Yes-Yes Baked Salmon😋 recipe – Baked Salmon with Sour Cream Topping recipe – Oven baked salmon breadcrumbs recipe – Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise recipe – Baked Salmon and Vegetables recipe – Baked Salmon With Spinach Salad recipe. In a medium glass bowl, prepare marinade by mixing garlic, light olive oil, basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice and parsley. Place salmon fillets in a medium glass baking dish, and cover with the marinade. That cheapest fillet at the fish counter that looks like it's seen better days, has seen better days. When baked salmon fillets come out of the oven they should still be just a little bit rare in the center.
If you find this Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.