Recipe of Easiest Scones / Drop Biscuits Ever Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easiest Scones / Drop Biscuits Ever recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easiest Scones / Drop Biscuits Ever recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
Many individuals do not fully grasp that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. You should also understand that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you should be ingesting every day.
Nuts as well as different seeds is a much better option when you are searching for a quick snack to enjoy. One of several health benefits of these nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be present in them. Omega-3 and Omega-6 are classified as essential fatty acids and they are essential because your body makes use of these types of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. Some of these hormones that are needed can only be produced by having these fatty acids within your diet.
For people who want to start living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easiest scones / drop biscuits ever recipe. You can cook easiest scones / drop biscuits ever using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easiest Scones / Drop Biscuits Ever:
- Get 3 cup of plain flour.
- You need 6 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 75 grams of butter.
- Take 1 1/4 cup of milk.
- Take 2 tbsp of extra milk.
Steps to make Easiest Scones / Drop Biscuits Ever:
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl.
- Cube the softened (not melted) butter then cut or rub into the flour mix..
- Add milk and mix with a flat knife into a soft dough..
- PLEASE NOTE: my scone mix is a very wet one..
- Drop spoonfuls of the dough onto a lined baking tray..
- Brush tops with a little extra milk.
- Bake for 15 to 20 mins until golden on top. Time will depend on the size of your spoonfuls.
- Serve warm with just butter or spread jam over and add a dollop of wipped cream.
If you find this Easiest Scones / Drop Biscuits Ever recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.