Recipe of Polish Sausage and Cabbage Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Polish Sausage and Cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Polish Sausage and Cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Green tea is truly good for your mood. You were sure green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is rich in a certain amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid basically stimulates brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while also loosening up the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not hard to get healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that applies to your mood too!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to polish sausage and cabbage recipe. You can have polish sausage and cabbage using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Polish Sausage and Cabbage:
- Prepare 1 of Large head of Cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 of Large onion diced.
- Get 2 pack of smoked polish sausage links.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Get 2 of caps of vegetable oil.
- You need of Salt, black pepper, and garlic.
Steps to make Polish Sausage and Cabbage:
- Cut up cabbage and dice 1/2 onion or full onion(optional). Add to a large pan with lid. Pour in 1 cup of water, 2 caps vegetable oil, and add your seasonings-salt, black pepper, and garlic. I just sprinkle it over top and if i think it needs more, after it steams a little bit, i'll add a little more. Let it steam over medium heat with lid on, stirring occasionally..
- In a skillet, cut up polish sausage links, and let it slightly brown. Add 1 cap of oil, to prevent sticking. I have non-stick skillets and no oil is nessesary..
- After polish sausage slightly browns, pour it into the large pan with the cabbage and onion..
- Let it continue steaming with lid on, stirring occasionally, until cabbage and onion is soft and not hard. Then turn it off, it's done. Serve it hot or let it cool a little bit..
If you find this Polish Sausage and Cabbage recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.