Recipe of Chicken Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and cook what you have in the cupboards. Fill your pantry shelves with healthy foods. This way—even if you choose something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken gyros with tzatziki sauce recipe. You can cook chicken gyros with tzatziki sauce using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce:
- Get 2 of chicken breasts – cut into thin strips.
- Provide 4 clove of garlic – minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 2 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- Use 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Provide dash of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of pita bread.
- Use of Sauce.
- You need 10 oz of yogurt – plain.
- Use 1 of small cucumber – peeled and roughly chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of dill weed.
- Take 1 clove of garlic – minced.
- Take 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
Steps to make Chicken Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce:
- Prepare sauce by combining all sauce ingredients in a food processor and blending until creamy. Place in refrigerator until ready for use..
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add all remaining ingredients (except chicken and pita)..
- Once heated, add chicken and cook until done (no longer pink)..
- Serve on warm pita bread with lettuce and sauce..
The chicken can be marinated overnight or instantly. Thanks to this easy recipe, you can make chicken gyros and fresh tzatziki sauce in the comfort of your own home. From the creamy tzatziki to the crispy veggies, this easy recipe will make your taste buds sing! This particular variation even features a Greek yogurt chicken marinade that can't be beat. Traditional Greek gyro's are hard to come by.
If you find this Chicken Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.