Simple Way to Make Sausage & Peppers Any-night-of-the-week
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sausage & Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage & Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. There are some foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You just knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea has been found to be rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid essentially stimulates brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while at the same loosening up the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you become a lot healthier. Now you know that applies to your mood also!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage & peppers recipe. To make sausage & peppers you only need 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sausage & Peppers:
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 1/2 lb of sweet Italian sausage, sliced if desired.
- Use 2 of red and/or green bell peppers, thinly sliced.
- Take 1 jar of (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Chunky Pasta Sauce.
Steps to make Sausage & Peppers:
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook sausage, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until done; drain if desired..
- Add red peppers and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in Pasta Sauce and heat through..
- Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rigatoni pasta or in Italian rolls..
- Prep time: 10 min Cook time: 12 min.
If you find this Sausage & Peppers recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.