Steps to Make Stewed Yatsugashira Yams Ultimate
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Stewed Yatsugashira Yams recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Stewed Yatsugashira Yams recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stewed Yatsugashira Yams recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These kinds of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not operating as efficiently as they should. You can easily save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to go as often.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not really that difficult. Mostly, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stewed yatsugashira yams recipe. You can have stewed yatsugashira yams using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stewed Yatsugashira Yams:
- Get of Yatsugashira yam.
- Provide of Vinegar (for boiling).
- Take of Sugar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of quick swirl in each dish Soy sauce.
Steps to make Stewed Yatsugashira Yams:
- Chop the Yatsugashira yam into small pieces, and peel off the skin. It will take a lot of time to peel (although this might just be because I am not used to it). Instead of a peeler, I recommend using a knife that you are more accustomed to peeling with..
- Place the pieces of yam into a pot, add enough vinegar water to cover the yams, and bring to a boil over high heat. Gently boiling for a short while, then drain the yams in a sieve..
- Return the yams to the pot, fill it with water up to half the height of the yams, cover with a lid, and bring to a boil over high heat..
- Once it comes to a boil, reduce the heat, add the sugar and salt, and simmer with the lid on..
- After a few minutes, add the soy sauce, and leave covered with the lid until the water content boils down, and it is done..
If you find this Stewed Yatsugashira Yams recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.