Simple Way to Prepare Brad's venison and sausage stuffed aloha pepper Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Brad's venison and sausage stuffed aloha pepper recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's venison and sausage stuffed aloha pepper recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's venison and sausage stuffed aloha pepper recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
Most of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to keep away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, could better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you wish to beat back depression. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fats. DHA and omega-3s are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you battle your depression.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's venison and sausage stuffed aloha pepper recipe. You can cook brad's venison and sausage stuffed aloha pepper using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brad's venison and sausage stuffed aloha pepper:
- Use 3 of aloha peppers. Remove stem and seed core.
- Take 1/2 cup of cooked and crumbled breakfast sausage.
- Take 1/2 lb of ground venison.
- Use of Salt, white pepper, Italian seasoning,.
- Get 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Use 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Provide 8 oz of cream cheese, room temperature.
- Take 1 cup of prepared rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Brad's venison and sausage stuffed aloha pepper:
- Brown venison in a lg frying pan. Add garlic and season to taste..
- Mix all other ingredients together except for peppers and parmesan in a lg bowl. Fold in the venison until all is mixed well..
- Stuff peppers with mixture make sure to pack it into the peppers well. Top the peppers with parmesan cheese..
- Place on a baking sheet in a 400 degree oven for 35 minutes just until tops of peppers start to char..
- Serve immediately. Enjoy..
If you find this Brad's venison and sausage stuffed aloha pepper recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.