Recipe of Teriyaki Chicken Tenders and Potato Any-night-of-the-week
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Teriyaki Chicken Tenders and Potato recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Teriyaki Chicken Tenders and Potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Teriyaki Chicken Tenders and Potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Go up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki chicken tenders and potato recipe. To make teriyaki chicken tenders and potato you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Chicken Tenders and Potato:
- You need 8 of Chicken tenders.
- Take 3 of Potatoes (medium).
- Use 4 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- You need 1 tsp of ● Soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of ●Sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of ○ Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ○ Brown or muscovado sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of ○ Mirin.
- You need 2 tbsp of ○ Sake.
- Get 5 grams of Butter.
Instructions to make Teriyaki Chicken Tenders and Potato:
- Cut the potatoes into bite-sized, put in a heatproof container and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for about 7 minutes..
- Remove the sinew from the chicken tenders and cut into bite sized pieces. Put the chicken into a plastic bag and add the ● ingredients. Marinate in the refrigerator for about 5 minutes..
- Transfer the chicken to a shallow container and pat dry any moisture with paper towels. Coat the chicken with katakuriko. In a separate small bowl, combine the ○ ingredients..
- Pour 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a heated frying pan, add the chicken from Step 3, and fry..
- When one side has browned, turn the pieces over, cover with a lid on and steam-fry for a minute until cooked through. Remove the lid and cook until browned..
- Put the potatoes into the pan and stir-fry. Don't mix too much..
- Add the butter, and when it has melted, add the ○ sauce. Stir fry until there's no moisture left in the pan and it's done!.
Keep it in the refrigerator, covered, and warm it up before you add it. Teriyaki chicken is a Japanese dish with teriyaki sauce. I have tasted many amazing chicken teriyaki in the United States and in Japan. The best ones always have crackly and crispy skin. With juicy tender pieces of chicken glazed in a sweet and savory teriyaki sauce, this authentic Japanese Teriyaki Chicken recipe comes together in just eight minutes using four basic ingredients.
If you find this Teriyaki Chicken Tenders and Potato recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.