Steps to Prepare Bacon wrapped cod Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Bacon wrapped cod recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bacon wrapped cod recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon wrapped cod recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that actually can raise your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Put together a trail mixfrom various seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all great for improving your mood. This is because these nuts are rich in magnesium, which helps to boost serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that tells the brain how to feel at any given time. The more serotonin you have, the more pleasant you will feel. Nuts, along with bettering your mood, can be a great protein source.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon wrapped cod recipe. You can cook bacon wrapped cod using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon wrapped cod:
- Use 4 of cod fillets.
- Prepare 8 rashers of bacon.
- Provide of Fresh sage and rosemary.
- Get of Glug of white wine.
- Use of Olive oil veg of your choice to serve.
Instructions to make Bacon wrapped cod:
- Chop herbs and put in a bowl. Add some olive oil. Put the fish in and leave for about an hour. Then wrap each fillet in bacon.
- Preheat oven to 200. Pour any remaining oil in a pan and heat up quite hot. Add more oil if necessary. Brown fillets on all sides, add wine and let it evaporate. Transfer to an oven proof dish and bake for another 12-15 mins.
- Enjoy 😀.
If you find this Bacon wrapped cod recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.