Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean Beef Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Beef Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it's good for you to eat them. Some foods honestly do improve your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Build a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all terrific for helping to boost your mood. This is because these foods are rich in magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that tells the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The more serotonin in your brain, the better you'll feel. Not only that but nuts, specifically, are a terrific source of protein.
See, you don't need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to korean beef noodles recipe. To cook korean beef noodles you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Korean Beef Noodles:
- Get of large garlic cloves.
- Provide of fresh root ginger.
- Use of red chilli (large, 4 or 5 inches).
- Prepare of Oil for cooking.
- Take of beef stock cube (red oxo).
- Prepare of heaped of tomato puree.
- Get of marmite.
- Get of rice vinegar.
- Take of dark soy sauce.
- You need of heaped demerara sugar.
- Take of dried soba noodles or medium egg noodles.
- Get of sirloin steak.
- Provide of mixed stir fry vegetables.
Steps to make Korean Beef Noodles:
- First, start the sauce; throw the fresh ginger, garlic and de-seeded chilli in to a mini chopper, blender or use a pestle and mortar to make a paste..
- Fry the paste for a minute or two before adding the stock cube, tomato puree and marmite. Add 300ml of cold water, bring to the boil and then simmer for 10 minutes..
- While the sauce is reducing, cut the steak in to thin strips and fry until nicely browned. Put on a plate to one side to rest..
- Cook the noodles according to the pack instructions. The noodles I use take 4-5 minutes in boiling water taken off the heat..
- Next cook the veg. Stir fry for a few minutes until suitably floppy but firm. I like to use 150g of beansprouts, 150g of sugar snap peas and a 300g bag of mixed stir fry veg with edemame beans and butternut squash..
- Finish the sauce once the ten minutes are up by adding the vinegar, soy and sugar. Stir in until the sugar is dissolved..
- Finally, mix the noodles, beef and sauce in to the veg and heat through for a couple of minutes more so that it's all combined nicely. Serve in a big bowl with chopsticks..
If you find this Korean Beef Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.